- 2 firm, ripe peaches; halved and pitted
- 4 tbsp BBQ sauce
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Slice flesh-side of peach halves diagonally about 1/4 inch deep, twice in each direction.
- Drizzle flesh-side of each peach half with barbeque sauce; brush sauce for an even coat.
- Place peaches, flesh-side up, on the grill. Cook until barbeque sauce bubbles slightly and peaches are a little softer than when you put them on the grill, 7 to 10 min.
PREP 5 min
READY IN 12-15 min