Our Mission Statement
To organize, plan, and administer the service of delivering nutritious meals, nutrition education, and resource assistance to people living in our community unable to do so for themselves.
Meet our Board of Directors
More facts about Meals on Wheels of Syracuse....
- Served 215,648 meals to 767 recipients in 2016
- Has seen an 18% growth in meals in the past 5 years
- 2015 CenterState CEO Economic Champion
- 2014 CenterState CEO Economic Champion
- 4th Meals on Wheels program in the United States launched in May 1959
- 2008 Greater Syracuse Chamber of Commerce Non-Profit of the Year Finalist
- 2002 Greater Syracuse Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year
- Member of Meals on Wheel America
View our Annual Report.